Location intelligence, big data, machine learning, data-solutions… Yes, we know it look like buzzwords, but Geographica was already there, we believe in it.
You may find yourself working on interesting projects like: Smart Cities for Telefónica, Machine Learning for customers from the USA, Carto for México, Singapore…We face new technological challenge on a daily basis. We don’t count data, we make data count.
We need a new member for our team. We are looking for talent, real talent. So if you are a standard developer, maybe this is not your place. 😉 We are a really united team which is always learning. For sure, the freakness level is high. In Geographica the talent, the effort and the fellowship are the most important things. You can fail, you can innovate and think.
We require at least:
- CSS, LESS or Sass
- Familiar with GIT
We highly appreciate:
- Carto JS (previous CartoDB.js)
What we offer:
- A good salary
- Innovative projects
- Working for clients from around the world. From New York to Melbourne
- A flexible schedule (what matters is that you do your job, the schedule is up to you)
- A multidisciplinary team from you will learn a lot
- A good working environment. An office to eat in the garden, excellent wifi, coffee, cakes, barbecue, talks until bore on Docker, etc
- Participate in our #hammerfriday: On fridays, we organize workshops so we can learn together about the latest technologies and discoveries made by our colleagues
- After 6 months you’ll become a Frontend GIS developer, a really appreciated profile on the market that it’s not easy to learn by your own
Want to work with us? Email us at email@example.com !