Do you want to do cool things that matter? You want a flexible schedule? You want to build apps on top of CartoDB? You want to enjoy at work? Email us at email@example.com!
In Geographica we are looking for someone new for our team, a ninja developer. You do not need you to know everything, it’s impossible, and probably the technology we use now is completely different from what we’ll use in a while. What we want is people willing to learn, good grey matter that can understand how our world works.
We require at least:
- Node JS
- Backbone JS or Angular JS
- Experience with relational databases. If you already know Postgis, the better, if not, keep an eye on this
- Basics notions of CSS, LESS or Sass
- Good writen English
We highly appreciate:
- Good English level
- Machine learning
- Expertise in Amazon AWS
- Google Maps API
- Ruby on Rails
- Any other thing that you find useful
What we offer:
- A good salary
- Innovative projects
- Working for clients from around the world. From New York to Melbourne
- A flexible schedule (what matters is that you do your job, the schedule is up to you)
- A multidisciplinary team from you will learn a lot. You will know what the tropopause is!
- An office to eat in the garden, excellent wifi, coffee, cakes, barbecue, participate in our fridayworkshops, talks until bore on Docker, etc …
- And sure you’ll like our Carzy Tuesdays! Crazy Tuesday consists on Pizza or Burger King